Do you know anyone who isn’t stressed out and overwhelmed at work? This describes almost everyone I know.
We work too much, play too little, and keep our minds and bodies in a state of stress far too often.
This is a recipe for burnout and breakdown. Trust me, I’ve been there.
The good news is that, no matter how busy you are or how much pressure your job entails, there are simple brain hacks that can:
- bring you back into balance.
- improve your mood and well-being.
- increase your productivity, creativity, and problem-solving abilities.
- protect against anxiety and depression.
I’m now working with companies to help improve employee wellness with mindfulness.
My 1-hour wellness webinar (45 minutes, with 15 minutes for questions) on The Neuroscience of Joy has been helping employees at companies like Infoblox, Zoom, and Twilio transform their stress into joy with simple practices they can do at their desk in a matter of seconds.
If this sounds like something you’d like to bring to your business, or recommend to a stressed-out colleague at another company, let’s talk!
I’m offering a 10% referral bonus or charitable contribution to the cause of your choice as a thank you for spreading the word.
Here’s what employees at Infoblox had to say about our recent webinar:
- “This has been a great session and a topic that really hits home with me. I’ve had some personal struggles and it’s easy to fall into depression and anxiety. Thank you for bringing this to us!”
- “This presentation and your work is amazing and very relevant.”
- “Kaia did an absolutely amazing job explaining the concepts clearly and impactfully. These kinds of sessions do so much to reinforce mindfulness and healthy habits. Thank you!”
- “That was great! I like the idea of a few tips to improve things a little rather than a life-changing plan that I’m unlikely to stick to.”
Want to know more?
Check out the webinar description and if you’d like to inquire about pricing and availability, drop me a line.
Wellness Webinar – The Neuroscience of Joy
Where is your joy located? It’s an odd question, right? Perhaps you think joy is in your heart, or maybe you experience joy as a state of mind. It turns out, according to scientists, that joy originates in the limbic system of the brain—the part of the brain that controls emotion, behavior, and long-term memory. Unlike happiness, which is a cognitive experience based in the brain’s neocortex, joy is an emotion we can feel without conscious thought.
We feel joy without thinking about it, and we can train our brains to feel it often.
In this interactive webinar with Kaia Roman, Silicon Valley tech writer, mindfulness teacher, and author of The Joy Plan, you’ll learn simple neuroscience you can apply to your own life with practical tips for ridiculous happiness you can use right away.
The live webinar, available to companies of any size, includes:
- Mindfulness exercises you can do at your desk.
- How to experience stress in a whole new way.
- Techniques to increase and spread optimism.
- How to start your own 30-day “joy plan.”
Come armed with a notebook and be ready to create some new, joy-inducing habits!
About Kaia Roman
Kaia Roman is the author of the highly-acclaimed self-help memoir, The Joy Plan (featured on the TODAY show and in Forbes, The New York Times, and more). Publishers Weekly calls The Joy Plan “an energized and informative plan for transforming your life.” Kaia teaches Mindfulness to elementary school students and is a blogger for minbodygreen and other wellness sites. She’s also a tech writer for some of Silicon Valley’s largest companies. You’ll find her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and at TheJoyPlan.com.
Let’s bring more mindfulness to business!